10 Reasons Service-Based Business Owners Should be Using Quickbooks Online
November 4, 2021
QuickBooks is the ideal business accounting software for small to mid-sized business owners. Here are 10 reasons why you should be using QuickBooks.
- Save time on bookkeeping and paperwork because many of simple bookkeeping tasks are handled making it easier to run your business.
- Have the reports you need available at the push of a button,so you always know where your business stands. You instantly know whether you’re making money and whether your business is healthy.
- Save money because QuickBooks is so affordable. You can use it to run a $5 million or a $25 million business for a few hundred bucks. Accounting software is truly one of the great bargains in business.
- Grow with QuickBooks. We can help you design a business plan to use when trying to secure a small business loan or line of credit or to plan for the future,create a projected balance sheet, profit and loss statement and statement of cash flows in the format recommended by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
- We can customize QuickBooks to work the way you want. It is flexible and adaptable to a wide range of small businesses.
- You can rest assured knowing that QuickBooks is a stable, reliable and proven product. Hundreds of thousands of small businesses throughout the world have chosen QuickBooks as their accounting software. You can’t go wrong with a software program with such an extensive installed user base.
- Save time and errors by sharing data between QuickBooks and hundreds of other applications.
- Speed up your cash flow by getting paid faster with QuickBooks online payments. E-mail an invoice or statement and with QuickBooks Online Billing, your customer can easily pay you with a credit card or bank account transfer. No more waiting for the check in the mail! This is my favorite benefit.
- Easily accept credit cards. With QuickBooks Merchant Account Service, you can accept credit cards with ease. QuickBooks Merchant Account Service is the only credit card acceptance service integrated with QuickBooks software, which means you don’t have to enter the same data twice. No additional software or hardware is required. Your customers can use Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
- Pay your bills and handle your banking online. Setup your current bank account in QuickBooks, and you’re ready to pay your bills without licking envelopes, sticking stamps, or printing paper checks. Just write checks in QuickBooks as you normally would, then click a button and your participating bank does the rest! Pay anyone in the U.S. from your credit card companies to your pizza service. Online banking also lets you download your monthly statement from your participating bank directly into QuickBooks for easier reconciliation.
What have you done to improve your business this week? Book a 15 minute video call with me today.