Get Numbers That Make Business Sense
with a financial dashboard you can trust
QuickBooks is the ideal business accounting software for small to mid-sized business owners. Click here for 10 reasons you should be using QuickBooks Online.
Time-Saving Quickbooks Setup
Any accounting system, chart of accounts, and assigning beginning balances can be complicated. We'll save you and your team time when you get Quickbooks set up the right way, by our experts. Here's what we do:
- Study and evaluate your software and accounting needs.
- Recommend software and hardware requirements.
- Install software, design and set up chart of accounts and entire accounting package including payroll, accounts receivable, inventory, accounts payable, etc.
- Determination of your QuickBooks starting date.
- Loading your chart of account and balances as of that starting date.
- Preparation of a list of the items that you sell to your customers. This list includes services, inventory parts, non-inventory parts, other charges and sales taxes.
- Entering your outstanding accounts receivable and accounts payable details as of your starting date.
- Entering your ending statement bank balances and outstanding checks and deposits in transit as of your starting date.
- Printing a trial balance as of your starting date and comparing it to your trial balance from your old system.
- Entering your transactions since your starting date into QuickBooks
- Train client or client staff in use of software to meet their accounting, management and tax needs.
Useable Numbers with Quickbooks Clean-up
Whether you need to prepare for tax time, a financial review or you just need to clean up some problem areas, you'll be prepared with a QuickBooks Tune-up. In four (4) hours, a QuickBooks Professional Advisor will help you clean up and organize your bookkeeping system.
- Reviewing your transactions for the year
- Cleaning up stray entries
- Customizing reports
- Balancing general ledger to subsidiary records
- Additional personalized training
A QuickBooks Tune-up is a smart and affordable way to get a handle on your books. Accurate records allow you to make educated decisions for your business and will save you money!
Understandable Quickbooks Training
Once QuickBooks is set up and working properly, we can train you or your employees to properly operate QuickBooks specifically for your business.
Why choose one-on-one attention instead of taking a class?
- We can work with just you and your specific concerns.
- We focus on the individual issues facing your business.
- We will be there to answer your specific questions.
- No need to spend time on features that don't impact your business!
Fast Quickbooks Answers
QuickBooks users are generally not stumped by the software, they are stumped by the accounting information necessary to complete the transactions. Quick access to correct information is essential to maintain the accuracy of your financial records.
Employees in your accounting department will find comfort in knowing an expert in QuickBooks is only an email or phone-call away. Email and telephone support prevents many wasted hours of aggravation and embarrassment.
Questions may be called in, left on voice mail, or sent via email. A Certified Professional Advisor who specializes in working with QuickBooks will respond with a detailed solution to your problem or question, usually within 24 hours.
100% Money Back Guarantee: If we cannot adequately resolve your problem or question, your money will be refunded 100%, guaranteed.
QuickAnswers keeps your employees on task.