You are Your Biggest Business Asset
Don't let taking care of business today keep you from caring for your financial future.
Prepare to be Done in Five
Whether you want to walk away from your business or not, you should always have the option to make that decision. Get your business ready to retire, sell, or just wind things down in five years. That way you have the power to choose what's right for you as life changes.
With our Done in Five program we will:
- Evaluate your current financial situation, including assets and liabilities to achieve an overall value for your business
- Create a budget that meets your goals
Transfer Wealth Instead of Headaches
Thoughts of estate planning often bring more questions than answers. Every estate planning situation is different. In order to help you, we want to know you, your unique situation, and the nature of your relationships. We offer discussion, recommendations and useful research tools to make your planning simple, efficient, and worry-free. We are available throughout the process for further discussion regarding questions, change of circumstances, and alternatives. At every step, we'll be there with you.
- Clearly define your estate planning goals.
- Organize and create your estate planning team (experts on law, finance, and taxes) if you need one.
- Evaluate and recommend estate planning options.
- Prepare, organize and review your estate planning documents including current wills, trusts, health care and power of attorney.
- Decrease the problems and expenses associated with probate.
- Lessen taxes at time of death.
- Arrange for management of your estate in the event you are incapacitated.
- Draft a working plan for conserving and effectively managing your estate after death.
- Transfer the assets of your estate to heirs the way you want.
- Organize fair and adequate liquidation of estate to cover taxes and other expenses.
- Amend your plan as needed.
Secure Your Retirement
Most business owners work so hard right now that they don't make time to think about their personal future. We're here to make sure you're can live well now and in the future.
- Provide long-term security for your family's future
- Tax-free contributions - Pre-tax contributions are subject to income tax only after withdrawal, typically when you retire
- Select the right retirement plans (IRAs, SIMPLE Plans, SEP plans, Keogh plans, and 401(K) plans to name a few) to meet everyone's needs